Gulf Stream RV Yellowstone Motor Home Class C RVs For Sale
For affordable family fun, choose a Fun Town RV exclusive: the Gulf Stream Yellowstone Class C gas motorhome! The only place you'll find these coaches is at Fun Town RV, so you can rest assured that your unit will be one of a kind.
The Yellowstone is ready to adventure to any destination, and it comes with basement storage, magnetic door holders for storage doors, a three-burner range with oven, a 4.0kW Onan generator, an AM/FM/CD stereo with built-in monitor and back-up camera, a double-door refrigerator, and a sky dome in the shower. The interior is beautifully appointed with its Roanoke light cherry cabinetry and upgraded interior fabrics, and the stainless steel appliances will enhance that modern look.
With the Fun Town RV-exclusive Gulf Stream Yellowstone Class C gas motorhome, anywhere that the road leads will be home!
Gulf Stream Yellowstone Class C gas motorhome 6237LE highlights: Bunk Over Cab ... more about Yellowstone 6237LE
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Length 24 ft 1 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 7 ft 1 in Gross Weight 12500 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 44 gals Grey Water Capacity 31 gals Black Water Capacity 31 gals Furnace BTU 25000 btu Generator 4.0kW Onan Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 6.0L V8 Chassis Chevy 3500 Horsepower 341 hp Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Torque 373 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Two Way Double Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 42 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric Electronic Ignition AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info Electric with LED Lights and Speakers Shower Type Standard
Gulf Stream Yellowstone Class C gas motorhome 6320 highlights: Private Bedroom ... more about Yellowstone 6320
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 7 Slides 2 Length 32 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 11 ft 3 in Int Height 7 ft 1 in Gross Weight 14500 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 35 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Generator 4.0 kW Onan Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 6.8L V-10 Chassis Ford E-450 Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type Two Way Double Door Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 42 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric Electronic Ignition AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info Electric with LED Lights and Speakers Shower Type Standard
Standard Features (2021)
- Radius Ducted EPDM Rubber Roof
- Radius Tinted Windows w/Automotive Seals
- Kitchen Window; Side Cabover Windows
- Basement Storage
- Magnetic Door Holders for Storage Doors
- Undercoat Paint
- Aluminum Running Boards
- Welded Aluminum Perimeter Frame
- Laminated Steel Frame Floor w/Metal Underbelly
- Auxiliary Battery
- Converter w/Charger & Auto Changeover
- Generator Prep
- 30’ Detachable Power Cord
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Overhead Reading Lights
- Generator Switch and Hour Meter
- Cable TV Ready
- TV Antenna w/Amp Boost
- TV Hookups in Bedroom
- Systems Monitor Panel
- Satin Nickel Lights
- Roanoke Light Cherry Cabinetry
- Kitchen Countertop Extension
- Upgraded Interior Fabrics
Heating and Cooling
- Dash A/C
- Pleated Window Shades
- 60" x 74" Queen Bed w/Innerspring Mattress
- 2-Way Driver & Passenger Cloth Seats
- Power Bath Vent
- Skydome in Shower
- Streamline Retractable Shower Door
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric Electronic Ignition Water Heater w/Bypass Valve
- LP Gas Tank
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide & LP Leak Detectors
- 6 cu. ft. 2-Way Double Door Refrigerator
- 3-Burner Range w/Oven & Vent Hood
- Microwave Oven
- 4.0 kW Onan Generator
- Electric Awning w/LED Lights & Speakers
- 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof Air Conditioner
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Built-In Monitor & Backup Camera
- All Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- High Gloss Fiberglass Exterior Sidewalls w/Synthetic Substrate
- Upgraded LED Interior & Exterior Lighting
- Lighted Acrylic Grab Handle
- Range Cover
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Upgraded Graphics
- Ceiling Light Wall Switch at Entry Door
- Linoleum Throughout
- IRD Dual Battery Charging System
- Emergency Start Switch
Other Optional Features
- 15,000 BTU Roof Air Conditioning in place of 13.5K
- Power Leveling Jacks
- Heat Pads on Holding Tanks (n/a w/CSA)
- Stainless Steel Wheel Liners
- Heated & Remote Control Mirrors w/Turn Signal
- 5000 lb. Hitch w/Seven-Way Connector & Brake Controller (Controller n/a on 6237LE)
- Rear Window
- Outside Hot & Cold Shower
- Black Tank Flush
- Spare Tire & Wheel
- 3-Speed Attic Fan
- Prewire for Digital Satellite
- 40" LED TV for Front Bunk or Bedroom
- Deluxe Comfort-Plus Mattress
- Soft Touch Vinyl Driver & Pass. Seats
- Large 8.0 cu. ft. 2-Way Double-Door Refrigerator
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.